A few weeks after he told me that this was his song for me because he's reminded of me whenever this plays, a movie starred by Reese Witherspoon came out with exactly the same title. And then, they got famous. And then, there were girls all over. And then, he was everywhere. I could not escape!Well. I watched the movie... I WAS fond of torturing myself (haha!) 'coz I thought it was the fastest (ofcourse, not the easiest) way to get over things.
Just Like Heaven
Artist : The Cure (one of his fave bands)
"Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream" she said
"The one that makes me laugh" she said
And threw her arms around my neck
"Show me how you do it
And I promise you, I promise that
I'll run away with you
I'll run away with you"
Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you
That I'm in love with you"
You, Soft and only
You, Lost and lonely
You, Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream
Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me
You, Soft and only
You, Lost and lonely
You, Just like heaven
Nwei, another mean song by The Cures and also my favorite is "In Between days". Imagine your beau telling you, "And i know i was wrong When i said it was true That it couldn't be me and be her In between without you".
Ayayay. I hate chu tlaga....


4 comments:
CLUE? clueless? or no clue at all?
is this some kinda puzzle or what? bee, who is he? my gulay waray...
u sabog? hehe
if i wanted him to be known, i wud'v written his name there in bold letters.... engkaso, ayoko nga hihi
ay tarush.... hahaha...
Post a Comment