Found myself humming and singing this tune early this morning - coming from a bad, sleep-deprived, restless night. Stef vomitted everything she ate last night because she was crying non-stop. Inaantok na kasi siya at hindi siya inaasikaso (o maasikaso) ni Jef. She vomitted everything to my chest. I was soaking wet of puke.
It wasn't the puke that pissed me off. It's Jef. He was not feeling well, alright; but he still has the responsibility to take care of his daughter (kahit sandali lang) since I'm already trying to put Marcus to sleep. Hindi tuloy makatulog kagad kasi nga umiiyak si Stef. Nakakainis tlaga.
So, I just decided for us (Stef, Marcus and I) to leave the room. I handed Marcus to his lola and carried Stef, wooed her with kisses and embraces so she would stop crying. 'Til the eeewe-iest thing happened. As in ang dami talaga niyang sinuka. Naawa talaga ako ng todo.
Out of plan, she had to take a bath at 10.30pm (which is not good). Marcus fell asleep while I was giving Stef a bath.
She slept well naman, thank God (after watching half of Bubble Gang, one of her favorite gag shows). No sudden cries in the middle of the night. I was able to wash their bottles without any interruption naman (i had to kasi there were no clean bottles for Marcus anymore). Done with the bottles at around 12.10am. Then I had to take a bath, too, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! ..I was done with everything and myself around 12.45am. I opened the TV 'coz I thought I needed to watch to help me doze off and wala lang, bisyo ko lang talaga magbukas ng TV hanggang makatulog. Pero hindi na pala kailangan ng TV kasi I was really, really tired and brokenhearted. Plus, I had to wake up early pa for the Sale.
Imagine, after that tiresome night, I woke up this morning at 6.30.
Thank God for good health and the strength to handle things with (somehow) a little grace.
Thank you, Lord. I've been good, have I?
And, I still hope and pray that even if Stef is not having the perfect childhood, full of love coming from both parents, she will still grow up as a happy, responsible, strong person. Don't worry, baby. I'm doing all I can naman para kahit papano makabawi ako sa inyo.
Artist : Beatles
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darling, the smiles returning to their faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
It's all right, it's all right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Don't worry, baby. I'm doing all I can naman para kahit papano makabawi ako sa inyo."
ahhh... kakamelt nmn ng heart yan... wish ko lang sana mabasa ni stef yung blog mo someday...
was gonna say that too. cool mom.
Post a Comment