1.27.2009

Let You Go

Artist : Coffee Break Island

We got lots of complications
And I know we're gonna lose
And I felt so much frustrations
And it makes me wanna choose

Maybe If we're not together
We can make ourselves all right
I hope you find someone who's better
And gonna love you all your life

It's not like what it seems
And I don't mean to be mean
This doesn't work you know
Oh no baby, got to let you go

Baby, I gotta do it by myself
I can't depend on no one else
And oh you know, I know you gotta face it
Oh yeah
And maybe we gonna make it through this hell
You said, "so foolish!"
But what the hell
Hey all you know I know you gotta face it
Oh yeah

But you can't say it's forever
All I know that you're not right
Oh you always say that thay're better
And they're gonna love you all your life

No comments: