4.28.2009

Faith And Fear Are The Same Inside

By Bo Sanchez

Let me shock you.

Faith and fear seem so different from each other.

But if you take a knife and peel the cover around faith and fear, you realize they’re the same inside: They’re both beliefs.

Faith believes that good things will happen.

And fear believes that bad things will happen.

The problem is that because they’re beliefs, they’re powerful. Because beliefs create our reality. The Bible says that what you believe will happen.

So when we fear, we create the very thing we’re afraid of.

And I’ve met lots of people whose minds are filled with fearful thoughts, they don’t know that they’re creating the reality they dread…

“The economy is so bad, I’ll lose my job soon…”

“My husband will never change.”

“My marriage will never improve.”

“My parents died of cancer; I’m sure I’ll have cancer too… Oh my gosh, where did this mole come from?”

“Will my kids turn out okay?”

“My boss hates me” or “My friend hates me” or “My cat hates me”

“I’ll never get married,” or “I’ll end up marrying a serial killer.”

Because they’re beliefs, faith and fear are also expectations.

Fear expects problems.

Faith expects blessings.

And the universe adjusts to your expectations!

Ask yourself: What do you expect to happen today?

Continue reading HERE. :)

No comments: