4.08.2009

jaded

i'm just really pissed off today. since yesterday, actually. usually i just laugh things off and try to emit as much positive energy as possible even if the theme of the day is 'f*ck everyone'. pero NAMAN. i cannot be everybody's punching bag. i'm not even a saint! my love tank is not even half-full, and fresh yogurt won't cure this.

i'm still thinking if i should blog about it because it's not nice to be spreading your negativity but as a friend once said, 'there's no better way to cure your grumpiness than by spreading it'. still, i'm assuming that i'm not really spreading it because the readership of this blog is like .01% of the blogworld.

(*^*)
why can't you be loving and kind through and through? is it so hard? just because i have an above average patience (most of the time), it's non sequitur that you may abuse, rather maximize it all the time. just because you know that i love you, it's non sequitur that i will absorb all your mean-ness. that's just absurd! i'm human, hello. i've told you this before - i'm not a robot.

isa pa. what's all about this sudden crap? will this be a regular thing? when you feel like doing it, you'll just go ahead and do it regardless? if you want to give up, then give up. but don't just be acting like a crab pulling me to your pithole, too. i have a life, you know. i have my own concerns.

at least now i can clearly see the downside of exclusivity.

Bitter
Artist : Jill Sobule
I could slip, I could fall
In that mean and awful hall
With the other jealous bitches
And the bitter grumbling men

I could sneer, I could glare
say that life is so unfair
And the one who made it, made it
'Cuz her breasts were really big

Well I don't wanna get bitter
I don't wanna turn cruel
I don't wanna get old before I have to

I could bitch, I could moan
Say I want to be left alone
But that's not really true,
Because I like my time with you

Till you rant and you rave
Wishing fat folks to their grave
But I feel sorry for them
You say they get what they deserve

Well I don't wanna get bitter
I don't wanna turn cruel
I don't wanna get old before I have to
I don't wanna get jaded
Petrified and weighted
I don't wanna get bitter like you

Like you, with the darts in your eyes
Like you, with disdain for mankind
I was charmed, now I wonder

Well I don't wanna get bitter
I don't wanna turn cruel
I don't wanna get old before I have to

So I'll smile with the rest
I'll wish everyone the best
And know the one who made it,
Made it cuz she was actually pretty good

Well I don't wanna get bitter
I don't wanna turn cruel
I don't wanna get old before I have to

2 comments:

Redj said...

ambitter naman... nakakalungkot na nakakahawa. kausapin mo ung me kagagawan nyan para masettle na ang laban nyo once and for all! bwhahahaha! :D maganda padin ang may closure. baka hndi naman alam nung tao ang ginawa nya to piss you off diba..

beewai said...

lagi ko naman kinakausap eh. anyway, ganda nung lyrics nung song neh?

"And the one who made it, made it
'Cuz her breasts were really big"

hahahaha

"Till you rant and you rave
Wishing fat folks to their grave"

LOL