"The real truth is, I probably don't want to be too happy or content. Because, then what? I actually like the quest, the search. That's the fun. The more lost you are, the more you have to look forward to. What do you know? I'm having a great time and I don't even know it."
"We're women. We have a double standard to live up to."
~ Ally McBeal
"It's a problem being beautiful. It's only the handsome men that ask us out because they're the only ones who think they have a chance. And handsome men are dolts. Life is unfair to us. At some point we have to face the certain reality: despite all the good the world seems to offer, true happiness can only be found in one thing - shopping."
~ Ling Woo
(*^*)
Ally McBeal: You loved me.
Billy: Yeah. That's the truth. So much that sometimes, when we were apart, we used to keep an open phone line at night so while sleeping I could listen to your breath.
(*^*)
All together now.... AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW.. ;p
I'm thinking of buying a VCD or DVD and have a re-run of Ally McBeal. :p
5.21.2009
feel mag-emote with Ally
what about :
conversations,
cutenessiii,
entertainment,
funny,
life,
love love love,
people,
quotes,
relationships,
shopping,
spread the love,
womanhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment