In spite of my co-workers' being "too friendly", I am grateful they are like that. Because fortunately, or unfortunately, they have that power that can cheer me up in the crappiest weather. FOR REALS. They, especially Miami (my current "crappy" buddy), just know when to stop, shut up or back off when she sees my crumpled face, hears my silence or sees my poker face-slash-responses to their jokes, or when my spikes suddenly appear. :p Apparently, my behavior earlier spelled out G-O-A-W-A-Y. :p
After I had merienda with France and Kamote, I kept singing "I Poke Her Face". LSS! Yaiks! LOL I couldn't stop singing the song. What's even funnier is that I heard Miami sing "pa-pa-pa-poker crap, poker crap.."
WTF! Laugh trip! She really cracked me up there.
First, she's a hardcore rakista. She would not sing any hip-hop/rap song unless I force her to (like my fave "Bust It Baby" song) or bribe her (told her we'll do an ocular visit for her new date place). Second, she was singing it unconsciously and with the wrong lyrics. :p
Then, she started calling Joel "Juwal", then the "Juwal" turned into "Juwal Salawal", which became "Juwal Salawal Samal.. Samalamig". We laughed our brains off! Haaaay. :p *exhales heavily*
Anyways.
Below is a pic (I got from one of my mom's forwarded messages today), and a song (that I really like, even if I haven't seen the play/film yet) to match it.
Seasons of Love
From "Rent"
ALL:
525,600 minutes
525,000 moments so dear.
525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee.
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
In 525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year in the life?
How about love?
How about love?
How about love?
Measure in love.
Seasons of love.
Solo:
525,600 minutes!
525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure
the life of a woman or man?
Solo:
In truths that she learned,
or in times that he cried.
In bridges he burned,
or the way that she died.
ALL:
It’s time now to sing out,
tho the story never ends
let's celebrate remember a year
in the life of friends.
Remember the love!
Remember the love!
Remember the love!
Measure in love.
Seasons of love!
Seasons of love.

No comments:
Post a Comment