By Bo Sanchez
Many of you are getting tired of doing good, of doing the right thing.
Why? Because you don’t see the results.
So you want to give up.
Don’t! Or there will be no Harvest.
Perhaps you’ve been applying for a job, but the right job has not been coming. Never mind. Keep applying anyway.
Perhaps you’ve been reaching out to your son, but he’s still distant as ever. Never mind. Keep reaching out to your son anyway.
Perhaps you’ve been working on your finances, but you’re still buried in debt. Never mind. Keep working on your finances anyway.
Perhaps you’ve been working on your marriage but the relationship is still strained. Never mind. Keep working on your marriage anyway.
A wife said to her husband, “I’m so tired of our fighting. I can’t take it anymore. I’m leaving the house!” And the husband said, “Me too! I can’t take it anymore as well. I don’t want to stay in this house too! I’m coming with you.”
That husband wasn’t about to give up!
(NOTE : JUST WHEN I NEEDED IT.)
READ MORE HERE. =)
6.03.2009
How To Have A Breakthrough In Your Life
what about :
current read,
happiness,
JC,
life,
love love love,
people,
prayers,
writers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment