This is some crazy shit. Major bullshitting? I don't really know and I don't really care much. The “becoming a manager” thing is back again and my boss is telling me that if his boss asks him who’ll he recommend, he’d say it should be me. is like deja vu.
I am kind of flattered, thank you.... BUT, should I be flattered? I’ve been feeling out of sync for months now and I’ve been wanting to get out of here. But now, after hearing about a manager’s resignation, this is what I hear from my boss. “Sino pa ba ang pwede? Si Av__? Eh hindi naman siya pwede. Si Al__? Hindi din pwede kasi lumalabas nga yung attitude problem. Si L__ hindi pa kaya. Si C__ hindi pwede dahil sa suspension. Basta pag tinanong ako... (he pointed his finger on me)”
I think that it’s totally mixed and messed up.
12.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment