this is rare... for me, at least. when i got back to my table after eating lunch, i suddenly felt so thirsty. usually, i would only consume a glass or two in one meal. in the office, a 500ml bottled water will last 'til the afternoon. it's different for me today. i'm halfway my second bottle already, and i'm still thirsty as of this writing. this is really strange. really strange. thirsty as an ecstasy user. hehe exag naman yun. :p
==-==
yesterday is just the dry run. somewhere in my heart and in my mind there's a tinge of happiness because at least i will never get to tell myself, "but you didn't do anything, you didn't move a step closer."
additional wish lang na sana the risk that i took (yesterday on the probability of being caught, as well as on my scheduled VL) would bring good results, great blessings and financial emancipation. hehe :)
==-==
WHY GEORGIA
Artist : John Meyer
I am driving up 85 in the
Kind of morning that lasts all afternoon
just stuck inside the gloom
4 more exits to my apartment but
I am tempted to keep the car in drive
And leave it all behind
Cause I wonder sometimes
About the outcome
Of a still verdictless life
Am I living it right?
Am I living it right?
Am I living it right?
Why Georgia, why?
I rent a room and I fill the spaces with
Wood in places to make it feel like home
But all I feel's alone
It might be a quarter life crisis
Or just the stirring in my soul
Either way I wonder sometimes
About the outcome
Of a still verdictless life
Am I living it right?
Am I living it right?
Am I living it right?
Why Georgia, why?
So what, so I've got a smile on
But it's hiding the quiet superstitions in my head
Don't believe me
When I say I've got it down
Everybody is just a stranger but
That's the danger in going my own way
I guess it's the price I have to pay
Still "everything happens for a reason"
Is no reason not to ask myself
If I am living it right
Am I living it right?
Am I living it right?
Why Georgia, why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment