Artist : Incubus
Sometimes I feel the fear of
uncertainty stirring clear
And I cant help but ask myself
how much I'll let the fear
take the wheel and steer
It's driven me before,
it seems to have a vague
Haunting mass appeal
Lately I'm beginning to find that I
should be the one behind the wheel
Whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there, I'll be there
So if I decide to waiver my chance
to be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine
and hold my own and drive, oh oh
It's driven me before, it seems to be the way
That everyone else gets around
Lately, I'm beginning to find that when I drive myself,
my light is found
Whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there, I'll be there
Would you choose water over wine
Hold the wheel and drive
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there
*(^_^)*
This song helped me get over a very, very brief and chaotic relationship with a boy/friend. Somehow this song empowered me to get over it and move on sooo fast, I surprised myself. The lyrics helped me instill in my mind that I can live without him. And, even if he cheated on me and the other girl, with the relationship ending that way, it isn't my fault and NOT EVEN my loss AT ALL. Talaga. Yabang aside.
Nevertheless, we still became friends months after. He even calls me his "best". Up to now i'm not sure if it stands for "best"friend or "best" among the rest. hehe How can he not call me that, eh "best" naman talaga. haahaa! :p
~(^_^)~
Just a silly thought to share. yesterday at Mass, i wasn't really giving 100% of my ears to the priest giving Homily. to be honest, my mind was floating. tho', the thoughts are still on the topic of the Homily.
in between listening and pondering on my own, a mix of faith, realization, awe and a silly and comic idea reached me. i thought -
"Jesus knew his fate and He accepted it with open arms. without hesitations. He could've backed out, pero hindi S'ya nag-back out. galing. ang hirap nun ah. why was it that when He was nailed in the cross, he asked God why had He forsaken Him..? sabagay kung ako yun, mapapatanong din siguro ako. tanong lang naman eh. dahil nasasaktan ka eh. hindi naman sa kino-question mo si God at hindi din sa galit ka. hindi din sa dapat S'yang mag-explain, kasi sino ka ba naman para mag-explain S'ya sayo, di ba? wala tayong K. tipong nagtatanong lang. (here's the silly part -->) siguro sabi ni Jesus sa mga pumako sa Kanya, 'Aray ah, masakit yan. Pero sige, bring it on!'"
silly me.

1 comment:
bring it on!!! waheheheehehe
Post a Comment