6.25.2009

something that goes well with today's weather

i wanted to post an imeem of this song because this is a really, really sweet sad song.. lyrics pa lang, very sad na.. then, add George Michael's voice.. WINNER! i guess tama si momon, i love listening to sad songs nga. haha.

unfortunately, the website blocks in this office are horrible. hehe. hala! magsi-download na lang kayo ng file nito. haha!

enjoy the rainy day, folks!

I Can't Make You Love Me
Artist : George Michael
Turn down the light
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me close
Don't patronize
Don't patronize

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something that it won't
Here in the dark in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
And i feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause i can't make you love me if you don't

I'll close my eyes, then i won't see
The love you don't feel when you're holding me
Mornin' will come and i'll do what's right
Just give me till then to give up this fight
And i will give up this fight

'Cause i can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something that it won't
Here in the dark in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
And i feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause i can't make you love me if you don't

No comments: